- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Ladies and Gentlemen, these are the men from Lamke’s Fashion Week in India.
Lets take a minute to appreciate this photoset.
Please Share This
Thousands of Tumblr users have been misled by a post suggesting that an unidentified elementary school girl was battered and sexually assaulted by her classmates only to have authorities excuse it as “rough housing”. This story is awful and provokes anger amongst its readers, as it should. However it’s a LIE
This article smelled “off” when I read it because it clearly stated that the mother withheld her daughter’s name to save her from humiliation. Which made the photo of the girl seem off. Why hide her name if you’ll show her face? That’s because this isn’t an article on CNN like the post suggests and that little girl isn’t a sexual assault victim. You’re looking at a photo of Makayla McEvoy. She was 7 when this photo was taken in 2012 after she survived a Kangaroo attack.
Little miss McEvoy is an Australian animal attack survivor. She is NOT an American rape victim from Georgia (thank God)
The artificial news story was fabricated by a Tumblr user called dropmycumberbritches (who now goes by vegetableighs since handing the account off to someone else to avoid heat) After posting the artificial story to raise awareness to Rape Culture, the Tumblr user then celebrated and sang their own praise. Luckily another Tumble user, untrue-posts, found the article, did some digging and reblogged the initial post with the real info.
However, the original post is still picking up speed and is sitting comfortably at 20k+ posts. Please, spread this news and let everyone know that there is not a Georgian rape victim going uncared for. Instead, there’s a poor Australian girl who was attacked by a Kangaroo in 2012 who recovered, only to have her face used for some else’s agenda.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - Dancing Groot
“Baby Groot dancing is 100 percent me. I was too embarrassed for anyone to be there, so I made everyone leave the room and I set up a camera and I videotaped myself dancing. Then I sent the video to the animators and had them animate over that. I begged them not to leak the video! Two of my closest friends came to an early screening and said ‘Hey, I recognize those moves! That’s you dancing isn’t it?!’” - Vin Diesel
reblogged before but that comment just makes it that much better
READ THE COMMENT
Vin Diesel is actually precious and we must protect him
This gets on my nerves so much you have no idea.
"How are your grades?"
"What are you majoring in?"
"Have you got a girlfriend?"
"What do you want to do when you graduate?"
What Death Note was about
Important cat facts:
1) Fat kitties is best kitties.
2) When kitties lie on their backs with their tummies showing, it means they feel comfortable. If they show you their tummies, feel honored! It means they feel comfortable around you.
3) THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO PET THE TUMMY. I know this is the exact opposite of dog body language and may be confusing. But even comfortable kitties are still tiny warriors and don’t really like people reaching for their vulnerable underbelly. Remember that when a kitty is on their back, ALL of their pointy bits are directly facing you, and they will not hesitate to use said pointy bits.
4) If a kitty loves you very much, and is very sleepy, it may be okay to veeeeery gently touch the tummy (though starting with the chest is the safest approach). If you are blessed by Bast and all the kitty goddesses, the kitty will let you nuzzle their tummy with your face. This is the greatest sensation known to humankind. It is also an ADVANCED MOVE and should never be attempted by cat novices.
These have been important cat facts. Thank you.
it should be said that as a devotee to Bast, i have never once been unable to touch a kitty’s tum tum with my face
sex education at its finest
"so do tampons make girls feel like they’re having sex all the time?"
"It’s every month?"
"I thought it just lasted a couple years"
"It can go for 5 days in a row?!?!"
"Why don’t guys uteruses shed?"
*upon seeing a pad* “Why did someone flatten this tampon?”“It must suck to have to take out your tampon whenever you pee, since they’re in the same place.”
"Why are you complaining all the time about your period? Isn’t it like one day?"
in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?